Join the Cullman Downtown Merchants for our annual
Christmas in Cullman Christmas Parade on December 6th, 2013 at 7pm!
This year’s parade will not be a part of the Christmas in Cullman event as it traditionally is, but will instead be a separate event called Celebrate Christmas in Cullman with the Downtown Merchants, sponsored by the Cullman Downtown Merchants Association.
This will be a night-time parade that will be part of an evening shopping event in historic downtown Cullman, and it will include visits with Santa and the lighting of the Christmas tree at Depot Park.
Participants, parade route, times and activities will be announced soon! Stay posted by following the Cullman Downtown Merchants on Facebook or bookmark this site!
Here’s a Few of Last Years Parade Participants
· George Mann (flag)
· Mayor Max Townson
· Chairman James Graves
· Cullman High School Band
· New Fire Engine (Bear Cat Colors)
· Bridgett Warner (Republican candidate for Probate Judge)
· Axis Realty and Farmers Insurance
· Red Cross Bloodmobile
· Patricia McGriff (Republican Candidate for Circuit Clerk)
· Chicken and Egg Festival Association
· Young Republicans
· ServePro (Grinch Mobile)
· Jamie Troutman (Republican running for Circuit Clerk)
· Southern Accents/Cutie Patooties Float
· Herbie Love Bug (1965 VW)
· Cullman Auto Salvage
· St. Andrew’s United Methodist Church
· First United Methodist Church
· JL Willis
· Painted Bisquit
· Triad Marshal Arts
· West Main Studio
· St. John’s Church
· Cornerstone Church
· Santa and his Sleigh